The Student Development team at Briercrest College and Seminary embraces the opportunity to partner with our academic colleagues by providing co-curricular extensions of the learning that takes place on campus. Student Development seeks to serve students by providing a caring atmosphere and healthy activities with the goal of Life Transformation in Community.
This transformation process includes opportunities for:
- Spiritual and Intellectual Formation
- Character Cultivation
- Leadership Development
The Student Development team is intentional about nurturing an atmosphere that enables students to experience significant growth as individuals and in key relationships, as the Lord continues the good work He has begun in each of them.
Student Development Office
Located on the lower level of the main academic building (Rm 137).
(306) 801-4733 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Resident Directors:
- College Men - Blair Klassen
- College Women - TBD
- Briercrest Christian Academy - Kirsten Matthies
- Resident Directors:
- Morgan Lockhart (College Women)
- TBA (BCA Boys)
- Jacob Adams (BCA Boys)
- Kristen Matthies (BCA Girls)
- Counselling Centre Coordinator - Semhar Ghedela
- Community Life Coordinator - Nichole Cara
- BCA Director of Discipleship - Caleb Willems
- Student Development Administrative Assistant - Cora Lee Schulz
- Den Cafe Manager - Tracy Taylor
- See our staff directory for contact information