To request official transcripts, you must complete an Official Transcript Request Form (pdf) and submit it by email, fax or by mail. We do not accept requests by phone.

Need an unofficial transcript? You can access a PDF version of your transcript through your Briercrest Live account. If you need help logging into your account or need it set up for the first time, please contact Academic Services at 1-800-645-2275.

Have more questions? See our Transcript Request FAQs. (pdf)


Syllabi from the Winter 2004/2005 session to the present are free and available here. If you require syllabi from before Winter 2004/2005, you must request them using an official Syllabus Request Form

For more information, please call 1-800-645-2275 or email

Western Christian College logo.png

Western Christian College Transcript Request form

Transcripts FAQ (pdf)